"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Thursday 24 April 2014

Maxipeel Madness

Okay. I feel like we've all been here with me saying 'Im sorry, I've been so busy - blahblah blahhhh'. But I have. 

We just had our two week break at Uni, which was much needed due to the stress that built up with our Final Major Project we handed in. I shall blog about it eventually as I was living in a world of all things Pink whilst working on my brand 'Pink Popcorn'. But for now, more importantly.     Back to the fashion!!!! 

Yesterday wasn't a particularly sunny day down here on the coast but the sun was so warm when it was there, it was a battle all day with the haze that was setting in but seems student finance is in and I have OBVIOUSLY been to the shops already...... I braved it.   Your welcome :)


Sometimes I go in H&M and I literally cannot believe the pricing of items; it's brilliant and makes it impossible to resist. For example, this oversized maxi... £7.99.   £7.99!!!!!!!! I know, bargain.  And it is literally so comfy, I love the raw side seam split gonna be a main contender for Summer Beer garden sessions. There are plenty more posts to come with all my new buys!





Sunglasses River Island // Necklace Topshop // Dress H&M // Bag TK Maxx // Boots Topshop

1 comment:

  1. Super fun and comfy look :) Love it.

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete