"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Monday 17 March 2014

aztec aztec aztec

Today's been a good day. It's sunny and I was wearing orange! Two of the best bits about the weather improving. 

I got this jacket in Zara last year and it's not something I wear regularly but when I do, I always love it. You can't really go wrong with something from Zara! 

I don't really have much to say for myself at the moment other than, things are crazy as always! However, if you do want to see what I am doing with my life have a look at my Final Major project I have been doing at @pinkpopcornvm and www.facebook.com/PinkPopcornVM. 




 Jacket Zara
Vest River Island
Necklace Topshop
Jeans Boohoo
Shoes Topshop



Bx


No comments:

Post a Comment