"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Call me Carrie

 Recently, my love for SJP/Carrie is becoming dangerous. I want to be her. But who doesn't, right? Not gonna lie, I've not always been a fan, but.. Things change! So today I have channelled my inner Pat Butcher/Carrie Bradshaw 80's vibes to the surface for all to see. 

It isn't a usual 'me' shirt. Although, I've come to the conclusion in the last few day's I don't really have a style, and I don't think I care. Sometimes it's good to be the unexpected anomaly in life, and I would much rather that than meeting constant demand and expectations. So this is the latest experiment. And I. Am. Liking it!

I know I seem crazy to be bare-armed on the bitterly front of Worthing's seaside, but Fashion. I respect you THAT much!!!!!!!

Power to the 80's!


Shirt Topshop
Necklace Topshop
Skirt H&M
Coat Topshop
Boots River Island
Photos by Hannah Byrne.


Bx

3 comments:

  1. Great styling. Necklace wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this blouse is lovely! x

    http://generation-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit and your attitude!

    Now i follow your blog!

    If would you like following me on http://cuteclothesinsweden.blogspot.se/

    Love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete