"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Call me Candy

I really do dislike black. And regrettably I have let it dominate my life and wardrobe for a little too long recently. I've had enough of Winter now, and in my books, as Christmas has well and truly been left behind for another 300 odd days, I can start to think about Spring.. and very soon Summer! WOOOO!!

So with my own personal mission in mind, to back off of the black, I have well and truly sugar coated myself, and hell. There might even be a new bargain or two in there! Of course...



It's time to fight back, power to the pantone palette!!! 


Coat, Jumper & Trousers Topshop
Bag Zara
Boots River Island
Necklace Kasbah
Ring Vivienne Westwood







Just for a little cheese, this is how I feel today. With another deadline of University done (10,200 words!!) and a very promising email with exciting prospects..! All fingers and toes crossed will be greatly appreciated!  A very smiley Beth.

Photos by Hannah Byrne 

Bx

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, that bag is AMAZING.

    http://generation-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete