"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Monday 2 December 2013

Everyone needs some Retail Therapy...

So, this is a rather special post. After 150 religious posts here at Fashion Against Nudism, I have been asked to blog for Retail Therapy Fashion. I feel very lucky to be doing this as they're a local shop to me, and many-a-time sneaked something new home. 

In my previous post you would have seen my white tartan dress which is also one of their little numbers and now, we have a new shift dress. This isn't the normal cut of a dress that I would go for, usually I'm all about the figure hugging stuff, but I'm actually loving having something a little looser. 

 



I love the three quarter length sleeve's, in this weather it is not about having too much flesh on show and fa-reezzinnggg every time you step outside! So the extra arm length is fab, today I doubled up with a long sleeve top, sexy, I know. But so necessary. (It's all about the detail zip!)

Today was just a little casual look, but I'm sure you'll see this number featured again for a more sassed up evening approach! Thank you Retail Therapy Fashion for letting me blog some of your lovely stuff and you should ALL go to their facebook page or website to see the new thing's that have just landed in store!


Dress | c/o Retail Therapy Fashion
Coat | Primark
Boots | River Island
Necklace | Topshop
Bag | Red Herring 


Photography, Hannah Byrne.


All for now, back to the grind of InDesign, Photoshop and the world of dissertation writing. Go get ya'selves some Retail Therapy!!! 

Bx


No comments:

Post a Comment