"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Remember, Remember

I cannot believe how fast this year is going and how rapidly things are changing. It's already November and Fireworks have been booming left right and centre.

As a little treat and a much needed pick-me-up, me and the roomie, Hannah, trotted down to our front garden (aka the beach) with blanket, hot chocolates and popcorn for our little (but very public and free) firework display at the end of the pier. We set ourselves up down on the stoney shoreline and got cosy for the 13 minute display which I somehow took 258 PHOTOS!

Don't ask how. I had my new lens on and was pretty much like a kiddy in a sweet shop.









Hope everyone had a fun and safe firework night, it's my first without Fray for a good few years. It's certainly a lot colder without my man wolf.


Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment