"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Monday 25 November 2013

Modfusion

It's a random day, a bit like my life. All a bit of a jumble and making it work where possible, that's how I see this outfit today. Don't be fooled by these bright blue, beautiful skies that we're being treated too at the moment. There blimin' bitterly cold.  

I had enough of getting pee'd on every time I left the cottage for Uni with a hoodless coat so I decided, it was 100% necessary to buy a parka. There really wasn't another option, I promise you, my umbrella literally snapped and now jingles its metal arms with every step I take. 


I digress. Primark was my saviour. for £28 I got all this length, faux fur and a bit of a sheep-type lining. I cannot tell you how cosy it is. Honestly, I was shocked for a Primarni fix. But thanks guys! 

Parka Primark    Dress Retail Therapy    Necklace Topshop    Boots Fiorentini Baker    Bag Pull&Bear





Photo's by Hannah Byrne

Power to the Parka


Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment