"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Sunday 13 October 2013

Selfie, or not so Selfie

Following on from yesterday's post, whilst we was in the studio I was helping Hannah get her best Selfie for the current Rankin/Hunger magazine competition. Asking for a selfie that "most creatively expresses the person through the medium of instagram – the King of Selfies if you will. And for any budding photographer, or in fact, model, the prize ain’t half bad either." Hunger

There was only one option and that was to make it ALL about the hair and Hannah's crazy personality. I think we did a bloody good job of capturing her, I thought it would be nice to share them here for everyone to enjoy :)

Oh and GO TEAM HANNAH! (Prize is a session with Rankin himself...AGHH)














 I don't think we could of captured Hannah any better than this. Fact.


Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment