"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Powder Puff Pink

Meet THE coat. Coat, welcome to the blog! I'm sure it won't be the only appearance it makes..

The sun was shining well one Monday and after another long testing day in Uni, I've started to discover the best way for me to unwind and relax is to pick up my camera and snap away. So once again, we trundled down to the pebbly beach and took it in turns to get our latest Outfit of the Day looks! Hannah snapped away once again, getting some lovely shots AND she's now constantly on Manual. 
Yay us for getting to grips with the technicalities of the SLR world. 



Coat Topshop        Necklace River Island        Jumper H&M        Skirt H&M        Boots River Island



I absolutely love Hannah's style of photography, she literally gets THE best close up's of little detail. Obviously, the fact that I have a new beautiful coat and my pretty Vivienne Westwood ring on certainly contributes, Sorry Han. 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 



I really dislike Winter and I will apologise now for the amount of time's I am going to complain about it until we next have a moment of warmth on this planet. 

But for now, let's bottle up them last few rays of sunshine and sleep with them in the bottom of our bed for extra warmth in our cold, rotting cottages at night! 
(No personal relation to my life there.....not one bit..)



Bx



1 comment: