"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Monday 2 September 2013

The modern P's

I may be away but it's not all play, it's time to start cracking the whip as Summer is nearly over and I still have my project to get under way for my final year at uni (god help me please).

So I'm easing myself back into routine and done another shoot recently. Rather than just uploading the images again,  I fancied playing on InDesign as its been a while, so, here's my take on the modern 50's. (Layout is 8x8 as I'm working in a small sketchbook format)

Hair & Makeup Emma Dowdell
Model Annie Cummings

Thank you so much for your help ladies & credits for products in layout.











Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment