"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Street Rat

It's my last day in Toulouse before I head home in the morning until I return again in October for some more frolicking in the city. Being my last day we've just mucked around the little alley ways and raced on some of the city hire bikes (harder then you'd think when you haven't rode a bike in years), BUT I didn't fall off so all was fine.

It's a lovely petit city and there is some odd creative shops and gorgeous sweetie shops, which we could not figure out what anything was other than marzipan fruit, but I can't help but love them.

Whilst running around alley way's I got some more street style pictures, nothing amazing but just what I wore. It was so hard for me not to burst into song whilst we yomped down the cobbled street's and unfortunately, I didn't resist.. DO YOU HEARRR THE PEOPLE SINGGGG! SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN!


Shirt H&M
Shorts Topshop
Pumps Customised, New Look
Necklace Limited Edition, Primark
Bag Aldo
Sunglasses Christian Lacroix










Bx


2 comments:

  1. Those sunglasses look really lovely on!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Outfit..melikey. For real human hair at affordable prices, pls add 24c9b266

    ReplyDelete