"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Monday 15 July 2013

Sun, music and tassel's

Summer is 110% finally here! (Woo!!)

It's been a long time since I've blogged, lots has been going on as always what with working and once again being ill and then a sudden burst of 'let's drop everything and go on holiday' (Fray's choice which I did not complain about) we ended up in Egypt for a week of total relaxation.   Thank you SecretEscapes! We then returned home for Fray's birthday and Wireless Fest!

So as you can see.... It's been a busy few weeks. But I'm back again and with what I think is just truly fabulous!

Before we went away I became rather obsessed with Ragged Priest and bought a few bits in the sale at Topshop.  I have to say I got SO excited with this purchase. For wireless on Friday it was the only choice of what to wear! 

So here's my little outfit post from Friday at Wireless 


Top; H&M
Shorts; Ragged Priest
Bag; H&M
Shoes; Diesel  



Bracelets; Topshop 
Necklace; Topshop


Mid jig! 
There's nothing like a good old dip-dye tassel..



If you haven't, check out Ragged, it's awesome!

Bx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment