"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Thursday 30 May 2013

Popping Makeup

The other week a ex-house mate and friend of mine asked me to shoot her final year work for her exhibition, she's a MUA at the same University as me. Of course I was happy to help her out.

It was a 1950's/ pop art/ sailor theme. Over all it was a bit of a nightmare with dodgy lights, a half hearted 'studio' and limited time to edit in-between shifts I finally got there. Luckily Alix was a happy girl with the final outcome and me, I'm still trying to make my mind up but I thought I would share it with you all anyway!

Hope everyone's well and dodging the beautiful rain we seem to be constantly having!



Here it is!





B x

No comments:

Post a Comment