"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Thursday 18 April 2013

Wedding Wear! AKA. Panic Central

I need some advice, it's not often that I shall ask for it here but I think I could do with some advice from you other fashion admirers, 

                                     please! 

Me and my Family have been invited to a Wedding in May, and believe it or not, it will be the first that I shall attend so I am in total awe of what to wear, the hunting has began but obviously being a student and a one time occasion I don't really want to spend a fortune. However, me being me, everything I like.. you can imagine!!!

Please reign me in if you think I'm off the mark of suitability for a wedding.

I've had a little search online as I've already seen some that I adore, mainly coming from Ted Baker. Have you seen there new/current collection!?!?! I AM IN LOVE. I literally had to crawl away when I was in Bluewater the other day, its fresh, clean, pretty and just damn right stunning. Annoyingly the one that I fell in love with, literally love at first sight, isn't on the website so I can't share my deep desire of the £199 goddess. BUTTTTT, there is a similar one! Here it is......

£159




£159



£159


This is literally the smallest snapshot of some of the little treasures that are in stock.. But thats just my first look! Other then that, there's just a few others that I kind of like... Why is it so hard to just find a nice dress at a nice price! I will panic soon, beware and Watch This Space!!!






Everything is too long, short, patterned,      I need help. 

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment