"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Monday 15 April 2013

I love these sunny days!

Hello all!

I've become terrible at blogging :( I am so sorry, life has been too hectic, between interning having several illnesses and writing a essay my brain is rapidly cracking!

I keep attempting to do outfit posts and then realise I never actually get around to uploading and posting.. I promise I will sort my life out soon!

So anyway, here's a little ootd post from Saturday as it was another beautiful day before I headed off to work. Im in the mode of reusing and reinventing everything at the moment to change up my looks for work with out costing me a load.. However, hello student finance... Your back <3 Its been a while and I'm sad to say I am thoroughly excited to get my shop on!!
Current list of intention;

- Dress suitable of a May wedding
- Spring/Summer shoes
- Plain skirt
- Simple tops to jazz up
(I'm sure they'll be much much more but I have to be sensible)

So here's Saturdays look

Sorry about my face, it was so bright I ended up squinting!
Top H&M
Skirt H&M
Shoes Topshop
Love this little glittery clip my mum got me!







Take care bloggies
Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment