"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Saturday 20 April 2013

Hocus Pocus

It may be April but today I felt like one of the Witches of Oz today with my new little winkle pickers on!

Bad or good... I'm not sure which but I was also regarded as 'Bad ass Barbie Beth' today... Work on a Saturday seems to make us all a little nutty.

I'm off to see the wizard now,








Topshop
Originally £65, I paid £27




Take care
Bx


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment! I'm following you back!


    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/04/minnie-topolino.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth, It's good to get feedback.....so glad you liked the post! I am following you too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. meant to say those shoes are so cool, they look so expensive too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those shoes, Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shoes!!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tnx Beth... I'm following you now (GFC number 12)!!!!!!
    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete