"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Bag lady

I'm a bit like a crazy cat lady.. But with bags, all my life even my friends through school always expected me to have a different bag. Clearly it's my 'thang. I just can't help it, I do like a big bag and most of the time it has to be a little 'different' as I like something a bit fun and nearing minimalist eccentric(?) Annyyywayyyy

I got one a few weeks back, bright red,fringing.. Standard really but I was in Bluewater the other day and decided it was time to change again. And I've gone totally subtle. Possibly even boring?!

HELP. I'VE GROWN UP


Aldo
£50 (£45 with student discount!)

2 comments:

  1. Definately not boring... I love it! ps do you want to follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks!!! Of course, I'd love to xx

    ReplyDelete