"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Friday 15 March 2013

ANTIGEN

It's deadline day again! Woooo, last project of year two. I cannot believe how quickly its gone, but it's here and there's no going back now. Wednesday I start my 2 month placement in the big wide world! 

Anyway, our Fashion Narrative Project was based on 'nextism' and whatever we thought qualified for that title in the world of fashion/media. We, as a group, decided to address Androgyny and the ever evolving trend that it is.  

I love editing so enjoyed this project.. If you regularly look at my blog, you'll notice this links with my fashion shoot I did a few weeks back. Here's the video, I'd love to hear your opinions! Thank you




Enjoy!!!! It's the ANTIGEN age...






Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment