"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Monday 4 March 2013

About me..

Recently I keep seeing people blog a little few points which best rounds them up and I actually love reading them far too much, it's so intriguing to actually know a little bit about people who's blogs you regularly read (when you think you already know them through that!)

Anyway, I want to jump on the bandwagon and get involved...

1. My full name is Bethany Patricia (Double Trouble, as my Granddad likes to refer to me) Dowdell, but unless I'm in in trouble... its Beth

2. I'm currently in my Second year of studying Fashion Media and Promotion at Northbrook college, which is part of The University of Brighton.

3. I vary from being a 'girly girl' to a bit rough n ready depending on how I feel.

4. I shop far too often, and spend much more then I ever should... but I literally cannot stop myself

5. When I'm back home from Uni, I live with my Mum, Dad and Sister and of course the little-un Archie, our Jack X Staffie 6 yr old pup. I am SUCH a family person.. literally love them all so much

6. My handbag always feels like I have 5 house bricks in it.. I don't know how or why.. it just does!

7. Bags and shoes are my obsession.. It's a naughty one as I manage to constantly excuse myself as they're 'necessary'

8. I have an amazing ability to make people spend money and talk them into buying stuff.. ask any of my friends/family. I'm the little devil on your shoulder when we shop.. mwahahaha

9. I've been with Frazer/Fray (my boyfriend) 3 years in July, it feels like forever and I'd very much like it to stay that way. He's studying Aerospace engineering so you couldn't get much more of a difference with us two!

10. I love to travel and am also obsessed with wanting to be on holiday.. Countries I've been lucky enough to go to: America, Cuba, France, Greece, Italy,  Malta, Mexico, Spain, Tunisia and I feel I might be forgetting some..

11. I love pink & orange

12. I swore never to become a 'product obsessed consumer', I now have a iphone, mac, ipad and ipod. Ops.

13. I used to run and love athletics and somehow managed to get tickets to the 100m of the London Olympics. I took my dad and we had an amazing day.

14. When I have my own house, all I want is a walk in wardrobe and a kitchen with a breakfast bar!

15. I often blog when I should be doing sketchbook work (like right this second)

16. I am 100% petrified of sharks but I love to scuba dive. Anyone ever experience hypnotherapy? I'm not sure if it's worth trying?

17. Last Summer when me and Fray were in the Sahara.. it rained?!?!?!?! The odds of this were miniscule.. yet this is the kind of luck I have

18. I'd be lost without my car and it's always a miracle when you see me walking. I'd rather run then walk

19. While Im doing this post, S Club 7 has come on the music channel and literally stopped me blogging.. Im not sure what this says about me. But I love music and been to:
-Creamfields
-Kanye West
-Michael Buble
-Chris Brown
-Robbie Williams x2
-Spice girls x2
-T4
and many more I believe which shows Im not fussy and like a bit of everything!

20. I also love musicals, films and just am generally your average 20 year old girl..woman?

21. Christian Louboutin is my man. I've met him twice and literally wanted to cry the first time.

22. In September I'll be 21... I cannot believe it.   HELP


Well.. there you go, sorry If I bored you but Heeyyyyy!

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment