"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Wednesday 20 February 2013

A rather bland post..

I miss my blog!

I feel like I haven't posted in FOREVER, and I pretty much haven't. I've had two weeks off of Uni for Reading week and so on, and some how, a two week internship at Company magazine fell in my lap.

I could not say no, so every day 9.30 - 5.30 I've been at my little desk with the Features team beavering away.. Tomorrow's my last day and as much as I've enjoyed it and got some awesome experience, I'll be glad to have a lay in and finish off my work thats looming over my head! Of course, not before I attend LFWE on Friday morning. It's been hell being so close to the Fashion week shenanigans but not being able to attend! There's always next year though... or the year after! Or maybe even the year after that!


Anyway, one of my highlights whilst being at Company was being able to do a little feature myself! I've been involved in a lot of the research stuff for April/May issues so watch this space and I'll add them as and when but at the start of Fash week I was asked to look into other stuff happening during London's time to shine and its HERE!!! My name's at the bottom and everything!!!!
It's such a small thing but I am so chuffed! It's nice to have proof of your time at a internship. The new weekly edit is out tomorrow and I'm hoping for some of my stuff to be on that too! FINGERS CROSSED!!!!




Anyway, thats all for now. I didn't want you to think I was gone... not that you probably care! :)


Take care

B x


2 comments:

  1. Aww well done Beth! That's such a major achievement! Glad to see you back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Vicky! :) Im back and Im back for good! haha xx

      Delete