"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Jean Paul Gaultier complete!

For a while now I have been obsessing over the limited edition Coca Cola aluminium bottles you can get. It started back in 2011 when I was in Paris with the beloved boyfriend and I saw a display of Karl Lagerfeld bottles in a bus stop just outside the Paris Opera house. Ill never forget that little display, pink and white, so pretty! Anyway, I digress! Back in the Summer of 2012 I started collecting Olympic editions, then it went onto the release of Jean Paul Gaultier's limited edition bottle and cans. One by one me and my family have tracked them down and hey presto. FINALLY my collection is complete!

The full collection!!!!!

For now, I have my eyes set on the Selfridges bottle from a few years back and to complete the Lagerfeld set as I only have one! I like having something to collect, a silly little obsession is healthy, in sure! (I hope!)


Bx



No comments:

Post a Comment