"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Monday 7 January 2013

D.I.Y NERD STYLE

You might have noticed that in my last post I've jumped on the bandwagon with the slogan tee. When I was in Topshop I couldn't resist, but rather than just being a sheep I vowed I would 'Gok it'. I had a little raid of mums vast selection of buttons and embellishments of all shapes and sizes and found some suitable twinkly bits!

I'm not sure if I need to add a little more too it. For now. This is the nerdette in me!


BEFORE
Topshop
£18



AFTER

I didn't go too over the top. I began by slashing the neck as I really am not a fan of high round necks, I then pinned them at the angle that I most liked and then using clear thread attached the small jewels that we had, previously from another item. I also attached a flatter jewel on the 'D' just for a extra twinkle! 


I shall be wearing this VERY soon..

 Have you got any of the slogan tee's?!

Bx

2 comments: