"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Thursday 13 December 2012

Watch O'clock...

For years I have been telling myself I need to grow up and get myself a watch rather than relying on my phone constantly for the time, or asking someone else! However, I am a little fussy. I went through the Toy Watch stage and had the odd one here and there but seeing SO many beautiful ones around at the moment, or maybe I'm only just starting to appreciate them now that I am 100% a adult (boo). Especially when working and hopefully when my placement take place, I'll need a trusty watch. So either way, I keep looking, and I keep admiring.. Its the only thing that I've really mentioned that I'd like for Christmas. But in the mean time, I thought I'd just collate some pretty things for us all to admire and unite with some serious arm candy.

I'm looking on The Watch Hut as they offer good prices and sometimes even money off the RRP! There is also a 'Price match' option on the website thats really handy!



Fossil Ladies Fashion Watch 

Tiny clear crystals embedded around the watch face with tonal colours of brown and gold on the face as well as on the bracelet. The modern look is complete with the date, day and 24hour small dials on the centre.  

£98.75 (RRP £125) Click here to see more...

          






Karen Millen Stone Set Watch

The bracelet style watch is timeless with its stainless steel strap and stone set dials, along with being set around the face of the watch. For me personally this would be a much better choice as I wear a lot more silver than the golden tones of the Fossil one before.

£100 (RRP £125) Click here to see more...














Two tone Ladies DKNY Bracelet Watch

Now this DKNY two tone is a perfect answer to my adolescent wrist candy queries. Silver and the rose gold with a small addition of brown on the watch face. The simplicity of the face is a little boring but the strap detail is lovely. It's even water resistant up to 50meters!

£117 (RRP £135) Click here to see more...

















I could go on forever more regarding all the variations out there that I love but I think it is only fair to leave it on this stunning Michael Kors number..






Michael Kors Ladies Watch

With a resin strap and cream dial and face, it reminds me of a shell, polished up and crafted into this. The multiple dials again give a hint of sophistication, yet are subtle with the colour ways.

I really this. Its just too lovely, imagine it with a little black jacket.. Oh it's picture perfect!

£146.15  (RRP £185) For more, go here..












Go, Go, Go! There is much, much more to be discovered. Enjoy!



Bx

2 comments:

  1. Love your choices! I'm addicted to watches and lusting for a Michael Kors! Mine's a chunky gold DKNY with a sparkly face, love it. Hope Santa delivers one for you ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank-you!! I know, the Michael Kors are just to lust-worthy! And you, thank you!! x

      Delete