"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Debut..

After my excitement of buying a new coat (and my friend Hannah's for that matter!!) I got to debut the H&M bargain in Uni today. It went down a treat, without being big headed. People loved the coat.. But what more do you expect from fashion students!

Anywho, thought you might like to see.. It was £39.99, straight out my birthday money so thanks Granddad! x


Visit, www.h&m.com

(Coat, H&M. Shirt, H&M. Jeans, H&M (just realised I overdosed on H&M today!!) Shoes, New look. Bag, Fiorelli)



Take care

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment