"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Monday 13 February 2012

Tk maxx

There are times where the TK maxx chain is full of trashy trollop to be quite honest. But at the same time, I must give it it's due... They do have some bloody good bargains at points.
Several times in the past I have stumbled across magnificent bargains that are screaming at me to buy then! And well, you know... Would be rude not to!

Today I was at the Thurrock store and I discovered their vast Gold label collection, Galliano and the like. Some things, well they were still trash but then I saw them. It was love.
A Jean Paul Gaultier orange vest top.. Originally £650... I paid £79.00! And thn a Moschino top, originally £120, I paid £35. I'm sorry but it was just too amazing! Pictures are below, not the best but I'm sure you'll see them styled up soon

TK Maxx, keep doing you thang

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment