"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Wednesday 1 February 2012

How BOLD will you go?

 It happened again, creating a questionnaire for my current marketing unit and NET-A-PORTER (http://www.net-a-porter.com/intl/home.nap) has successfully grabbed my attention, to be fair it isn't that hard to distract me. However, the colours and cuts of some of these clothes, well, I don't know how they couldn't distract the least fashion conscious person going. 

Along with the pastels coming through in the up coming season, I also think that it is strongly dominated by bold statements and is going to consist of who will brave the boldest pattern or the brightest shade they can find. 

Now I might have totally lost the plot but at the same time, I think I have just found myself my own fantasy wardrobe and now am going to be fully depressed until I manage to find high street alternatives... I might also want to wait until the freezing temperatures lift a little higher as I think I may just freeze other wise.

So here they are! oooooooh!!!!!!


  Option A                                                                                              
PREEN: £1,025                                                                              
Statement cut out back detail and a phenomenal fuchsia pink. I LOVE THIS! Available with matching trousers...           
                                                                
Option B
Steve Alan: £330
Double breasted silk blazed, in juicy orange, a little more subtle than the  shocking pink. Another Love.

Prabal Gurung: £965
A little crazy and not my favourite shirt ever, However, this is a piece that I think can be pulled off with either of the above jackets, start bold and get bolder.

Christian Louboutin: £1,165
A little biased your probably thinking but, this embellished strap to Louboutin's shoulder bag is subtle with a splash of elegance and fun. And who doesn't want a bit of fun!? Plus, you can use this for any and every out fit!  (Can I have one yet?!)

Michael Kors: £345
Finally the straight leg trousers to finish of on a plainer note. However, these aren't your usual boring black trousers, they have embellishment down the side seam to keep the bold style running throughout your whole outfit. 

Yves Saint Laurent: £500
But to top the whole outfit, and to finish it off... better then the icing on the cake we need the shoes. These black suede peep-toe YSL pumps are perfect with there shaped heel and small platform.




There are some seriously amazing styles out there at the moment, dipping into sub cultures and feeding all our needs and requirements. This is just a crazy one that I would love to style and shoot.




Do I have any donations? I am a student after all...

I hope I haven't blinded you..

B x


No comments:

Post a Comment