"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Auto Prada

Please do not take this personally Mr Louboutin, your still the only man to bless my sole but I just had to share these 'inventions'. Prada's 2012 Spring collection is rather electrifyingggg, inspired by American classic cars of the fifties theres chrome, 'wings' and 'spoilers' on the new textiles, eyewear, shoes and handbags.  If you're looking for some nice new shoes, I wouldn't say turn to Prada this season, but If your looking for something to totally blow the socks off... this is your stop.











Source:
http://trendsupdates.com/prada-ad-campaign/prada-2012-shoes9/

No comments:

Post a Comment