"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Saturday 10 December 2011

Topshop

Just a quick message you lot, listen up..

I went to Lakeside, Thurrock today, crazy I know so close to Christmas!! Wasn't too bad surprisingly, anyway! 


I went to the newly refurbished, new Topshop, ooooh it is a gold mine! The mise en scene of the store, with beautifully high stands and the proper shoe department down the back. It is phenomenal. So much better than the old shop, which many a-time I found myself walking out in a rage due to the state of it. This one, totally different story, I literally had to be dragged out!!! It's safe to say Santa's getting a VERY long list to go just there itself. 

I must stress that you go and have a look, even if you don't buy. And look out for, as I put it, the Flamingo on drugs dress, its a cracker, every colour big chunky round sequins, in a little strapless number. Tempting just for the fun of it. 

I shall return, and I shall conquer. The burgundy lace shorts, the velvet platform boots, the pink cut away dress with embellished shoulders and the dog tooth high waisted shorts. OH, who cares. Give me one of everything!!!


Enjoy, I know you will..

No comments:

Post a Comment