"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Monday 26 December 2011

Generosity

Hello there!!!
So, the kayos that's been building for months is finally over. All in 24 hours and 'poof'. The hundreds thats been spent is ate, drunk and surprises sprung on our loved ones. So, was Santa good to you all?

This year I wasn't bothered in the slightest with what I was getting so I didn't ask for one thing... Anyway surprises are always better! So opening my presents yesterday morning I was greeted by many lovely things, but I shall only share the fashion things with you :)
So.... First up, which was probably the most surprising gift from my parents... A Alexander McQueen scarf. Oh my god it is beautiful. I also received the Savage Beauty book, again it's beautiful with presentation and so on! However, slightly frustrating as I made a pledge to myself that I would not get it until his retrospect was brought to London.... I may not read it until that day instead! Sorry Alexander, morals!
I also got some makeup bits and pieces, a cute little max factor gift set in a cube tin, including mini eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss and two nail infinity nail varnishes. Used the mascara s eyeliners this morning and very much liked them on my stubby eyelashes! Shall be investing in a full sized one!
I've also turned all spotty this season... A cute little 80s style chiffon head band with a large bow on it from River Island thats comfortably and quite soft and light against my shortish hair at the moment along with a fibrous knitted leopard print jumper. Again it's so comfortable to wear and it actually really snug to wear although it's holey!!
Finally, a little Ted Baker makeup bag to keep my bits and pieces in, light weight and sweet pastel colours and soft girly print it's very cute. Inside it has a side zip and compartments allocated for brushes which is a bonus so I no longer have to rummage for ever to find my brushes!!
I also got a black and white polka dot skirt from River Island(no picture yet) that is going to be proper comfortable I can tell, I have another style in the same cut already!
So... There we go, my top fashion bits from my family.. Not to bad I don't think. However I also got other thing that are equally amazing, all in all I'm a VERY happy girl

Hope you are too,
All for now and enjoy the rest of your holidays x

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment