"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Tuesday 20 December 2011

1920s on the brain

Hi all...
Dont think I've really said too much about my up coming styling project at University but I do have it constantly in my mind. 20's is my theme and all things glam and glittery is the aim! Anyway, been looking at the cloche hats out at the moment in River Island and Accessories... Not true to form but possibilities... Sorry again I diverse. When I was in River Island I saw this beautiful little beaded 20s style top, with £25 off! For such a small piece it is extremely heavy to hold but comfortable to wear. So simple yet lovely!
Anyway... Another thing added to my train of thought and well... I guess I could include it as research and place it in my sketch book! Hey-ho another dollar down!
All for nowww

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment