"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different".. Coco Chanel. I shall live and die by this quote. Be who you want to be, not who someone wants you to be, it honestly is the difference between being happy and not. I aim to blog about fashion and all that surrounds it.

Tuesday 20 September 2011

The Lanes

Hello all out there,

Two days into my new life and University course we have a little research afternoon out and headed down to Brighton to 'The Lanes'. We had a general task to photograph any and everything keeping our current project in mind, unfortunately mine didn't really reflect in anything I saw today but still loved capturing some pretty awesome frames.   I've laid on the floor, ran out into the road and risked my life against the elements at the end of the pier.  Pretty awesome day and to get my mind in gear for my project, here I have uploaded some photo's from my day for you all.

I must stress the fact that if you ever are near or in Brighton, have a visit to the quirky little lanes and take in the surroundings, beautiful vintage shops, pricey pubs and cute cafe's! Cannot wait to go back this weekend for a shop, would you believe I was so occupied today I didn't have time to do that!!!! 


Enjoy..










Write again soon,

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment